- 2 cups - unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon - baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon - salt
- 3/4th cup - granulated sugar
- 1/3rd cup - oil
- 1/4th cup - water
- 3 - ripe bananas - mashed
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla extract
- 1 cup - walnuts - roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease 2 bread pans (8.5 x 4.5 x 2.4 inches) with oil.
3. In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking soda & salt together. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl mix the sugar & oil together with a fork.
5. Add the water, mashed bananas & vanilla extract, mix well.
6. Add the flour mixture and stir well, but do not over mix.
7. Stir in the chopped walnuts and fold the batter gently.
8. Pour the batter equally into the 2 greased bread pans.
9. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until they are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
10. Cool the baked bread in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove it from the pan & let it cool on a wire rack.