- 8 oz / 1 box - Quinoa Spaghetti OR Eggless Noodles - cooked per package direction (al dente / firm to the bite)
- 15 oz can - Organic Black Beans - drained and rinsed (you could substitute with any beans of your choice)
- 2 small - Carrots - peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium - Zucchini - cut into small pieces
- 1 medium - Yellow (summer) Squash - cut into small pieces
- 2 - Hatch Peppers (when in season) OR 1 medium - Green Bell Pepper - cut into small pieces
- 2 cups - Green Cabbage - finely sliced
- 1 medium - Onion - sliced
- 1 1/2 inch - Ginger - minced
- 6-7 cloves - Garlic - minced
- 3 tablespoons - Organic Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons / to taste - Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 + 1 tablespoons - Oil
- Salt - to taste (please check the taste before adding salt, because tamari does contain salt)
- Cook the quinoa spaghetti / eggless noodles per the package directions (al dente / firm to the bite). Note: after straining the water out, add 1 tbspn. oil and toss the noodles so that they don't become sticky.
- Heat 2 tbspn. oil in a nonstick wok.
- Add the minced ginger & garlic. Saute till the raw smell goes away.
- Add the sliced onion. Saute till it becomes transparent (3-4 minutes).
- Add all the chopped veggies and stir well. Saute on high heat for about 4-5 minutes, till the veggies are cooked but firm to the bite.
- Add the tamari sauce and chili garlic sauce. Stir well.
- Adjust the amount of salt you need, keeping in mind that tamari already contains some salt.
- Add the cooked noodles to the seasoned veggies and mix well. Sometimes I like to cut the noodles with my kitchen scissors so they are not too long and easier to eat :)
- Add the beans and toss well.
- Serve hot.
Note: you can always use the vegetables and beans of your choice, or use the vegetables that are in season. Asparagus, mushrooms, green beans, broccoli, are my other choices.
Serves 4 - 6