- 2 bags - 12 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (I use 'Ghirardelli' premium baking chocolate chips)
- 1 1/2 cups or as needed (just enough to immerse the chocolate chips) - Unsweetened Plain Almond Milk
- Variety of fresh fruits for dipping - Bananas, Cantalope, Strawberries, Honey Dew, any other fruits of your choice
- Eggless vegan cake - optional
- This recipe is made in a 1 1/2 - 2 quarts crock pot. Place the semi sweet chocolate chips in the crock pot.
- Add the unsweetened plain almond milk into the crock pot, just enough to immerse the chocolate chips.
- Keep the crock pot on 'high' setting for approximately 2 hours. Initially keep stirring every 10-15 minutes until the chocolate chips melt completely. Let the mixture come to a boil.
- Turn the setting down to 'low' after about 2 hours, when the fondue starts to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot fondue with fresh fruits and eggless vegan cake. Enjoy!
Serves: this quantity is enough for about 20-25 people.