- 4 big handfuls - Baby Curly Kale leaves - cleaned, torn into bite size pieces; thick stem removed
- 10 - 12 - Cherry Tomatoes - sliced into half
- 1 medium - English Cucumber - sliced into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup - Craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup - Sunflower Seeds
- 1 handful - Raw Cashews (pieces) or nuts of your choice
- 2 teaspoons - Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon - Local Organic Raw Honey
- 1/2 - lime (juice)
- 1 pinch - Salt
- Clean the baby kale leaves, remove the thick stems (can use them later in soup recipes), tear the leaves into bite size pieces. You can also buy the baby kale leaves in bags in the salad section of your grocery store.
- Place the baby kale in a medium size mixing bowl. Add the coconut oil, lime juice, honey and a pinch of salt.
- With clean fingers massage the oil, lime juice, honey and salt on the baby kale leaves for about 2 -3 minutes. The leaves should get well coated with all the above ingredients.
- Add rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl.
- Toss the salad well.
- Serve cool.
Note: If baby kale is unavailable, you can use other greens of your choice. Baby spinach is also a good option.
Serves - 4