- Olive oil - 2 teaspoons
- Baby Bella Mushrooms or White Mushrooms - 2 cups - clean mushrooms well with a wet paper towel making sure all the dirt/soil is removed. Slice the mushrooms and stalks to about 1/4th inch thickness.
- Red Potatoes - 3 medium - bite size slices
- Sea Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Heat olive oil in a wok.
- Add the sliced mushrooms & red potatoes and saute on high heat for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked.
- Add sea salt & pepper to taste. Stir for 1 minute. Turn off the heat.
- Serve hot.