Definitely give it a try.
- 2 medium - Organic Zucchini
- 2 small - Shallots or 1/2 medium - Onion
- 1/4 tspn - Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
- Chop the zucchinis into 1 inch cubes. With organic zucchinis, you can use the peels as they have many nutrients.
- Chop the shallots/onion into medium pieces.
- Cook the zucchini & onions together in the pressure cooker with little water. If you do not want to use the pressure cooker, boil & simmer the veggies in enough water until they are soft, but avoid overcooking.
- Let the cooked veggies cool down a bit. Blend them together with enough water to get the right soup consistency.
- Pour the blended soup into a stock pot. Add salt & pepper and bring it to a boil.
- Serve hot!